Mini Protect Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
Quell’s range of smoke alarms provide a total smoke alarm solution for the home.
The Mini Protect Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is a quick and easy D.I.Y solution, suitable for installation in any room of the house.
The Mini Protect Alarm is powered by a sealed, non-removable battery, meaning no need for battery replacements for the entire life of the alarm.
Due to its compact design, the Mini Protect blends in with the aesthetic of any room whilst maintaining maximum safety of your home.
Features and benefits
- Easy D.I.Y installation: Can be installed on ceiling and wall in any room
- Photoelectric sensor: Detects visible particles associated with smouldering fires.
- Large Central Hush/Test button: Easy to operate. Tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silence nuisance alarms.
- Sealed-in lithium battery: Maintenance and hassle free with no battery replacement required.
- End-of-life low battery notification: Alerts you after 10 years when it’s time to replace the alarm.
- Bug screen: Prevents nuisance alarms caused by insect infiltration.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Australian Standards approved: Complies with Australian Standard AS 3786:2014 incl. Amdt 1 and Activfire listed for quality assurance.
Mini Protect Smoke Alarm Datasheet
Mini Protect Smoke Alarm User Manual
Where to buy